It is essential that audits are carried out on a regular basis as companies and organisations need to ensure that the welfare, health and safety of employees within an organisation are catered for. Performing audits reveals areas that need improvement and are in compliance with legal obligations whilst promoting the company or organisation’s overall wellbeing.
We provide methodical, independent and documented assessment and tests of companies’/organisations’ systems and processes, against regulated criteria to ensure the recommended health and safety standards are upheld.
Due to the different need of the companies & organisations, audits generally look at the following factors.
- The strengths and weaknesses of the current system
- How the system performs within the aims of the organization
- If the company is fulfilling its legal obligations within its industry
- If a proper performance reviewing system is in place
After the fundamentals of having health and safety procedures in place, an audit is important and essential because it will help to:
- Reduce the risk of personal injury
- Prevent material loss from a business
- Promote employee morale
- Ensure customer confidence
- HSSE Contractor Assurance Auditing
- Construction Site Audits
- Petrol Forecourt Project Audits
- General Health and Safety Compliance Audits
To discuss your specific compliance auditing needs and find out how Tersus can help you please call us on 01642 680497 or email your requirements to Anja, Sharon and Sarah at: TrainingAdmin@tersusgroup.co.uk