IPAF 1a Static Vertical, delivered in conjunction with an approved IPAF training provider, instructs an operator how to prepare and safely operate Static Vertical access platforms. This IPAF training course objective allows delegates to be prepared to position and operate platform safely and proficiently. The course has both theory and practical training.
The IPAF Static Vertical (1a) training covers:
- Awareness of different types of MEWPs
- Safe operation of MEWPs and limitations of use.
- Pre-use checks, inspection and function tests.
- Planning the route before operating the MEWP.
- Travelling the route and manoeuvring the MEWP.
- Setting up the MEWP for work.
- Basic operational practice.
- Achievement testing.
- Selection and use of fall arrest equipment.
- Log book issue.
- Course review and close.
Static Vertical is an overall category name.
This course is for any person that is expected to use a 1a type of mobile elevated working platforms.
Locations nationwide and/or client specific. For a group of delegates, we can arrange for the course to be delivered at your place.
Delegates who successfully complete the IPAF training course will receive a PAL (Powered Access Licence) photo ID card for the 1a training category. This card is valid for 5 years.
To book a place on this course please contact us on 01642 680497 or fill in the below form. Tell us which location you would like from the list above and we can organise a date that will suit your needs.