In the current COVID-19 climate with some staff unable to attend classroom training courses now is the ideal time to look at alternative options.
Since the first lock-down period, while access to face-to-face classroom training may be restricted, Tersus Training are able to offer you two social-distancing compliant methods of training. Perfect for in-work and furloughed staff alike.
Alongside our portfolio of e-Learning courses we are approved by SPA, UKATA, CITB and BOHS to deliver ‘Virtual Instructor-Lead Training’ (VILT) courses held in a ‘Virtual Classroom’ (VC) through Zoom. Under the expert tutelage of our Health and Safety training consultants you will be guided through our interactive courses to provide you and your teams with the theoretical and practical knowledge to comply with legislation and to undertake your work safely.
- Asbestos Awareness (UKATA)
- Asbestos Awareness [Refresher] (UKATA)
- Working with Non-Licensed Asbestos [Refresher] (UKATA)
- Duty to Manage Asbestos
- Health and Safety Awareness (CITB)
- SSSTS [Refresher] (CITB)
- SMSTS [Refresher] (CITB)
- CDM Awareness
- CoSHH Awareness
- P405 Managing Asbestos in Buildings (BOHS)
- P402 Asbestos Surveying and Sampling Strategies (BOHS)
- P900 Control of Legionella (BOHS)
- SPA/UKPIA Petrol Retail Contractors Safety Passport [Refresher]
- Working at Height Awareness
- Manual Handling Awareness
- CoSHH Risk Assessment
Whether you need to ensure safe working practices during the lock-down or prepare your furloughed staff appropriately for their return to work once the restrictions are lifted Tersus Training Services are on hand to help.
Call us on 01642 680497 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.