Aim of this course
To provide delegates with the knowledge to enable them to effectively manage and maintain the water systems for which they are responsible, in accordance with relevant statutes and guidance.
- A brief history and medical aspects of the disease
- Legislation and the requirements of HSC ACoP & Guidance L8
- Responsibilities of all parties involved
- Risk Assessment; what is a suitable and sufficient risk assessment? Where and when a risk assessment is required and when it should be reviewed
- Legal implications: case studies
- Interpreting maintenance records and test results
- Record keeping and the management of site records
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for anyone who is designated as the 'Responsible Person' - senior managers and other personnel whose responsibility is
to ensure that engineered water systems are adequately managed and maintained. The course focuses on the key areas of management responsibility, including record keeping.
Upon successful completion of the end of course verification test, delegates will receive a City & Guilds certificate.