Aim of this course
The BOHS Legionella P900 course is aimed to provide the delegates with an understanding of how to operate on water testing systems safely, without becoming exposed to legionella bacteria.
- Legionella and health risks
- Legislation and guidance
- Types of domestic hot and cold-water systems
- Precautionary measures for legionella control
- Sampling, testing and monitoring regimes
- Maintenance, disinfection and cleaning
- Record keeping
Who should take this course?
This course is suitable for anyone who is in training to become a water system operative or technician and/or requires a foundation level of understanding.
Upon successful completion, all delegates will receive a BOHS P900 Certificate.